The new 2019-2020 Annual Catalog is here and is jam packed with creative fun. From floral to beach and western to modern, we’ve got your style and project covered. Check it out and start planning your next creative adventure. Will it be a card, gift, memory keeping…?
It’s here! The first-ever product medley offered by Stampin’ Up! This gorgeous bundle of exclusive, limited-time products all started with ideas submitted by customers and demonstrators…love it!
If you love Rose Gold you will love this medley…Rose Gold embellishments and Shimmer Paint…need I say more?!? It’s gorgeous!
As a special bonus I’ll add a set of 8 pre-cut and scored, coordinating card bases and mat layers to anyone who orders directly with me or online and uses the host code: WUS4WUDX
I predict this special Medley of amazingness will sell out quickly so don’t delay!
LET YOUR CREATIVITY BLOOM!
Are you ready for a ray of sunshine in your life? If spring won’t come to us we will jut make our own!
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley is here! This exclusive, limited-time collection of coordinating, petal-packed products has everything you need to let your creativity bloom.
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps; suggested blocks: a, b, c,
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″ (7.3 x 2.5 cm)
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″ (6.4 mm)
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Ruched Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ (1 cm) Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz. (15 ml)
|150059||EVERYTHING IS ROSY PRODUCT MEDLEY||$80.00 USD|
This exclusive medley of products is available starting May 1st. I am sure will sell out quickly so don’t delay! Visit my website to order starting tomorrow!
It’s time to wish a fond farewell to some favorites so we can make room for new favorites.
Stampin’ Up! has announced that the Big Shot and accessories and Stampin’ Trimmer and accessories are being discontinued so make sure you stock up on cutting blades now. We will be getting improved tools, but they won’t be available right away.
I’ve added MS Excel files listed in page order for you. One for the Annual Catalog and one for the Occasions Catalog.
Use the Hostess Code below when ordering to get into the Mystery Hostess drawing!
HOSTESS CODE: BYC9ZKTG
If you are like me, you may have had a temper tantrum or two while using clear-mount stamps. I’m not too proud to admit it!
A temper tantrum really isn’t a good look for a grown woman. Plus, my craft room floor is covered in glitter and the backings from Stampin’ Dimensionals so it’s just an all around mess. 😉
The solution is simple – new Cling stamps from Stampin’ Up! You are going to LOVE these stamps! They seriously cling like crazy!
Because they cling like crazy it’s important to assemble and use them correctly.
It’s important to lift the edge of the stamp, including the cling sticker, not just pull on the stamp. They seriously cling so hard you’ll rip the foam on your stamp…the cling is that good!
You’ll assemble the cling stamps much like the clear-mount stamps. Instructions are included inside the case of each cling stamp set so you’ll have what you need when you go to assemble them.
If you have stubby or fancy fingernails it can be harder to get the edge of the cling stamp sticker lifted from the block or case. You might want to try the tips below.
How did we ever keep track of things before sticky notes were invented?
I love having sticky notes and a quick-view calendar at hand. Perfect for a desk, craft area, or home command center.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
a 5″ x 7″ acrylic photo frame (I got mine from a dollar-type store), 3″ x 3″ sticky notes, and a small monthly calendar. You can purchase these online or print your own.
5 EASY STEPS:
1. Cut Designer Series Paper to 5″ X 7″. Slip paper into the frame just like you would a photo.
2. Use Tear n’ Tape to adhere sticky notes and calendar to front of frame.
3. Stamp It’s a beautiful day greeting from Love What You Do stamp set onto Whisper White cardstock.
4. Use Layering Circle framelits to die cut greeting and background layer. Add to frame with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Tie ribbon around frame and trim off excess.
I used the Botanical Butterflies Designer Series Paper that you can get as a free Sale-a-Bration item as the paper and color inspiration for both of these projects.
Comment below with which Designer Series Paper you’d use to make your personalized calendar creation!
One of the things I love about Stampin’ Up! products is how versatile they are. Of course, they are great for card making and memory keeping. But paper crafting is about more then 2-D projects. I love creating decor projects like this Love sign.
These decor classes are some of my favorites because each sign turns out differently depending on the personality of the person making it!